1. When I have a choice between normal and insanity, I choose insanity.
2. It’s unfortunate that we live in such a panicked, dysmorphic society where women don’t even give themselves a chance to see what they’ll look like as older persons. I want to have some idea of what I’ll look like before I start cleaning the slates.
3. I like a good old-fashioned fistfight if people are pissed off at each other. I just feel like if you’re really mad and want to have a fight, then put your dukes up.
4. It’s funny when people say, ‘I don’t think Julia likes me.’ Honey, if I don’t like you, you’re going to know about it.
5. Your face tells a story and it shouldn’t be a story about your drive to the doctor’s office.
6. When you’ve got four people to get dressed to get out the door you don’t really spend a lot of time on yourself. But that’s the way I roll anyway. I was never one to do my hair and make-up just to go to the market, so it’s not that much different. If I get a little eye cream on, I feel I’m ahead of myself.
7. If you’re at the sink washing the cup, wash the cup. Don’t worry about everything else. … We forget to appreciate the simplest moments of the day, the sublime in the ordinary.
8. I’m tall and smart. If you’re aggressive and energetic it can be intimidating for people who aren’t very smart themselves.
9. As long as I have one ass instead of two, I’ll wear what I want (Erin Brockovich)
10. I’d rather have thirty minutes of wonderful rather than a lifetime of nothing special.
Ready to Grow Wilder? Sign up for my Free Your Wild Program and join our Community. Click the link below for full details…
(c) Samantha Wilson 2016. All Rights Reserved.