The female solo traveller is not a rarity. There’s a tribe out there walking their own way. 10 quotes to inspire you to go it alone….
1. Never did the world make a queen of a girl who hides in houses and dreams without travelling. – Roman Payne
2. The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before. – Albert Einstein
3. Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere. – Mae West
4. An adventure may be worn as a muddy spot or it may be worn as a proud insignia. It is the woman wearing it who makes it the one thing or the other – Norma Shearer
5. Traveling solo does not always mean you’re alone. Most often, you meet marvellous people along the way and make connections that last a lifetime. – Jacqueline Boone
6. Loving life is easy when you are abroad. Where no one knows you and you hold your life in your hands all alone, you are more master of yourself than at any other time. – Hannah Arendt
7. It is confidence in our bodies, minds and spirits that allow us to keep looking for new adventures, new directions to grow in, and new lessons to learn – which is what life is all about. – Oprah Winfrey
8. You are the one that possesses the keys to your being. You carry the passport to your own happiness. – Diane von Furstenberg
9. If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is. – Angelina Jolie
10. When you’re travelling with someone else, you share each discovery, but when you are alone, you have to carry each experience with you like a secret, something you have to write on your heart because there’s no other way to preserve it.” – Shauna Niequist
If you would like to find out more about The Wanderess Collaboration and inspire your inner Wanderess, sign up below to receive further information!
(C) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.