Angelina Jolie is an American actress, filmmaker, and humanitarian. Here are 10 quotes from Angelina reminding you to grow wilder:-
1. I don’t believe in guilt; I believe in living on impulse as long as you never intentionally hurt another person. And don’t judge people in your life. I think you should live completely free.
2. Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.
3. Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become.
4. Maleficent has suffered abuse in the past, and there’s a reason why she is now as furious as she is. And I think that children who have been outcast and abused in any way will relate to her. There’s a beautiful side to her; she’s not just a dark person. She has all these facets. And that is interesting.
5. If you don’t get out of the box you’ve been raised in, you won’t understand how much bigger the world is.
6. The truth is I love being alive. And I love feeling free. So if I can’t have those things then I feel like a caged animal and I’d rather not be in a cage. I’d rather be dead. And it’s real simple. And I think it’s not that uncommon.
7. If every choice you make comes from an honest place, you’re solid, and nothing anybody can say about you can rock you or change your opinion.
8. It’s hard to be clear about who you are when you are carrying around a bunch of baggage from the past. I’ve learned to let go and move more quickly into the next place.
9. There’s nothing I have to hide or defend. I’m gonna live my life. And there are times when people wanna try to attack me, and I don’t know why, but they will. And that’s okay.
10. I always felt caged, closed in, like I was punching at things that weren’t there. I always had too much energy for the room I was in.
Are you growing wilder? Join me on my Growing Wilder Journey Through The Chakras E-Course and awaken your feminine energy. It´s your time to bloom. Click below for details.