This woman needs no introduction! Rising from up from the ghetto to become, let’s face it, one of the most powerful women in the world. Here are 10 Oprah Winfrey quotes to remind you to grow wilder:-
1. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another steppingstone to greatness.
2. Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
3. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
4.Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
5. It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are – not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within – that you can begin to take control.
6. You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job, and not be paid for it.
7. When you forgive somebody, it doesn’t necessarily mean you want to invite them to your table.
8. Your job is not just to do what your parents say, what your teachers say, what society says, but to figure out what your heart calling is and to be led by that.
9. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
10. I was once afraid of people saying, “Who does she think she is?” Now I have the courage to stand and say, “This is who I am.
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.