Sarah Jessica Parker is an American actress, producer, and designer. She is known for her leading role as Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the City. Here are 10 quotes from the woman who inspired a generation of women to grow wilder…..
1. I don’t judge others. I say if you feel good with what you’re doing, let your freak flag fly.
2. So many roads. So many detours. So many choices. So many mistakes.
3. Follow your instincts and do not let other peoples opinion of you become your opinion of yourself.
4. As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda-shoulda-woulda, buckle up, and just keep going.
5. Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free until they find someone just as wild to run with them.
6. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice who you are just because someone else has a problem with it.
7. Can you really forgive if you can’t forget?
8. Don’t forget to fall in love with yourself first.
9. Being single used to mean that nobody wanted you. Now it means you’re pretty sexy and you’re taking your time deciding how you want your life to be and who you want to spend it with.
10. When real people fall down in life, they get right back up.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.