I´m sure Anne Frank doesn´t need an introduction.
Anne gained fame after her death with the publication of her diary chronicling her time in hiding during World War 2. If you´ve read the book, you´ll know that she didn´t lose her desire to live despite her circumstances.
This is a young girl who could remind us all to live. Here are ten of her most famous quotes:-
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
2. I’ve found that there is always some beauty left — in nature, sunshine, freedom, in yourself; these can all help you.
3. People can tell you to keep your mouth shut, but that doesn’t stop you from having your own opinion.
4. I don’t want to have lived in vain like most people. I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people, even those I’ve never met. I want to go on living even after my death!
5. Human greatness does not lie in wealth or power, but in character and goodness. People are just people, and all people have faults and shortcomings, but all of us are born with a basic goodness.
6. There’s only one rule you need to remember: laugh at everything and foget everybody else! It sound egotistical, but it’s actually the only cure for those suffering from self-pity.
7. As long as this exists, this sunshine and this cloudless sky, and as long as I can enjoy it, how can I be sad?
8. Where there’s hope, there’s life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again.
9. In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.
10. Look at how a single candle can both defy and define the darkness.
Are you growing wilder? Join me on my Growing Wilder Journey Through The Chakras E-Course and awaken your feminine energy. It´s your time to bloom. Click below for details.
(C) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.