Elizabeth Gilbert is an American Author who took the world by storm with her book and movie Eat. Pray. Love. Here are ten Elizabeth Gilbert quotes to remind you to grow wilder…..
1.You’re wishin’ too much, baby. You gotta stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone oughtta be.
2. But never again use another person’s body or emotions as a scratching post for your own unfulfilling yearnings.
3. Infatuation is not quite the same thing as love; it’s more like love’s shady second cousin who’s always borrowing money and can’t hold down a job.
4. I’ve never seen any life transformation that didn’t begin with the person in question finally getting sick of their own bullshit.
5. Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation.
6. A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master…
7. Embrace the glorious mess that you are.
8. Do whatever brings you to life, then. Follow your own fascinations, obsessions, and compulsions. Trust them. Create whatever causes a revolution in your heart.
9. The universe buries strange jewels deep within us all, and then stands back to see if we can find them.
10. So this, I believe, is the central question upon which all creative living hinges: Do you have the courage to bring forth the treasures that are hidden within you?
Are you growing wilder? Join me on my Growing Wilder Journey Through The Chakras E-Course and awaken your feminine energy. It´s your time to bloom. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.