Lewis Carroll’s children’s classic, Alice in Wonderland, has delighted and puzzled generations of children and adults… I´m sure you have fallen down the rabbit hole with Alice into her tale of adventures. If not, there´s always time to join Alice on her mad journey.
Here are ten quotes from Alice in Wonderland to remind you to grow wilder…..
1. Oh how I long to run away from normal days! I want to run wild with my imagination.
2. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
3. Have i gone mad? I´m afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are.
4. Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
5. You are a terribly real thing in a terribly false world and that is why you are in so much pain.
6. You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants a magic solution to their problems, and everyone refuses to believe in magic.
7.The little girl just could not sleep, because her thoughts were way too deep. Her mind had gone out for a stroll and fallen down a rabbit hole.”
8. I´m not crazy. My reality is just different from yours.
9. This is my dream. I´ll decide where it goes from here.
10. Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventure…
Will you free your wild? Sign up or my Free Your Wild Newsletter below…