Ameila Earhart was the first female Aviator to fly solo cross the Atlantic. With a spirit for adventure, a courageous heart and a tenacious mind, she continues to fascinate with her life, career and disappearance.
Here are 10 Amelia Earhart quotes to remind you to grow wilder….
1.The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward.
2. Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.
3. The woman who can create her own job is the woman who will win fame and fortune.
4. Women, like men, should try to do the impossible. And when they fail, their failure should be a challenge to others.
5. Aviation offered such fun as crossing the continent in planes large and small, trying the whirling rotors of an autogiro, making record flights. With these activities came opportunity to know women everywhere who shared my conviction that there is so much women can do in the modern world and should be permitted to do irrespective of their sex.
6. Everyone has oceans to fly. If they have the heart to do it. It is reckless, maybe. But what do dreams know of boundaries?
7. A single act of kindness throws roots in all directions and the roots spring up and grow trees.
8. Being alone is scary but not as scary as feeling alone in a relationship.
9. When a great adventure is offered, you don´t refuse it.
10. Use your fear. It can take you to a place where you store your courage.
Join me on a wild adventure on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago. We´ll walk the way together and see what magic awaits us. Visit my Camino de Santiago page or click the link below for full details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.