Lucille Ball was best known for her sitcom “I Love Lucy”. I´m sure that many of you fell in love with Lucille too!
Here are 10 Lucille Ball quotes to remind you to grow wilder….
- I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
2. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
3. I’m not sure that I want to be without some lack of confidence. If you are too sure of yourself, you don’t grow. You may feel confident in some things, but other fields come up as a challenge. And if you don’t anticipate trouble, you will be in trouble.
4. Luck? I don’t know anything about luck. I’ve never banked on it and I’m afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else: Hard work – and realizing what is opportunity and what isn’t.
5. One of the things I learned the hard way was that it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a way of life can restore your faith in yourself.
6. The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
7. It’s a helluva start, being able to recognize what makes you happy.
8. How I Love Lucy was born? We decided that instead of divorce lawyers profiting from our mistakes, we’d profit from them.
9. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.
10. In life, all good things come hard, but wisdom is the hardest to come by.
Are you growing wilder? Join me on my Growing Wilder Journey Through The Chakras E-Course and awaken your feminine energy. It´s your time to bloom. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.