Pink is known for her feisty attitude and outspoken views. She is definitely growing wilder!
Here are 10 Pink quotes to remind you to grow wilder…
1. I wish that girls embraced their power and their worth and their value in their youth, and not sell it or barter it for anything and have to buy it back later in life. I wish for my daughter to grow up in a world where wonderful publications celebrate them for their originality, their individuality, their willingness to be true to themselves, and the courage to be scary and emotional to get sh*t done. I wish for women to stop apologizing for those very things that make us women.
2. My dad raised me with some good advice: ‘Always tell the truth. Always shoot from the hip. You might not have many friends, but you’ll never have enemies, because people will always know where you’re coming from.
3. Once you figure out what respect tastes like, it tastes better than attention. But you have to get there.
4. Sexy’ doesn’t have to come with the price tag of being dumb.
5.To experience the good you have to have seen the bad; plus it makes you appreciate blessings more. [Tough times] taught me to be a fighter.”
6. You can’t move mountains by whispering at them.
7. I believe there are 31 flavors to be tasted. . . I’m just living my life. I don’t want to be your kind of good.
8. The problem was, I was labeled as trouble — so I was like, ‘Trouble? I’ll show you trouble. You want trouble, well here it is!’ No matter what label they give you, the best thing you can do is prove them wrong.
9. I look at Willow (daughter) and she’s so naughty and fiery, and I’m not going to take any of her fierceness personally — my mom took all of my behavior personally. Everything I did, she thought it was an act of rebellion against her. But it was just me being me. And that’s something I want to post on every mirror in my house: ‘This is not about you!
10. Boys go off to war and women wait. But we go off to war, too. In fact, we do more and more and we have to deal with sh*t you guys don’t wanna know about like Spanx and body awareness and being pitted against each other, constantly in competition.”
amantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.