R.H. Sin is the author of the book series Whiskey, Words & Shovels. Since the release of his novels, his poems, verses and quotes have taken the internet by storm…. here are 10 R.H. Sin quotes to remind you to grow wilder…..
1. “Some women fear the fire. Some women simply become it …”
2. “She’s badass with a good heart, soft but strong. Unapologetic and honest. She’s the type of women you go to war beside, the type of woman you marry.” -R.h. Sin
3. “I usually become a ghost to those who no longer deserve my time. I’ve never seen a point in explaining my absence to someone who failed to appreciate my presence. You don’t owe any explanations to those who hurt you.”
4. “A bitch is what they call a woman when she no longer has the patience to deal with the bull shit. A bitch is what they call a woman who serves a hot a plate of rejection to any man who isn’t worthy of her attention. Men who call women bitches for calling them out on their shit are bitches themselves.”
5. “Give a woman pain and she ‘ll turn it into power. Give that woman chaos and she ‘ll create peace.”
6. “Falling apart doesn’t make you weak a strong heart is capable of breaking”
7. “Alone, by herself, she built the kingdom that she wanted.”
8. “She was a savage, a fucking brute, unafraid to fight for what she wanted, brave enough to go to war for what she deserved.”
9. “The most dangerous of all women is the one who refuses to rely on your sword because she has her own.”
10.“A body betrayed. A heart destroyed. A mind in confusion and yet a woman is capable of taking pain and transforming it into triumph”
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.