Diane von Fürstenberg, formerly Princess Diane of Fürstenberg is a Belgian-American fashion designer best known for her iconic wrap dress. She has inspired a generation of women to grow bolder…
Here are 10 Diane Von Furstenberg quotes to remind you to grow wilder.
1.I’ve never met a woman who is not strong, but sometimes they don’t let it out. Then there’s a tragedy, and then all of a sudden that strength comes. My message is let the strength come out before the tragedy.
2. When a woman becomes her own best friend life is easier.
3. Don’t blame your parents, don’t blame your boyfriend, don’t blame the weather. Accept the reality, embrace the challenge, and deal with it. Be in charge of your own life. Turn negatives into positives and be proud to be a woman.
4. Beware of your thoughts for they become words, beware of your words for they become actions, beware of your actions for they become habits, beware of your habits for they become character, beware of your character for it becomes your destiny.
5. Passion and persistence are what matter. Dreams are achievable and you can make your fantasy come true, but there are no shortcuts. Nothing happens without hard work.
6. The real story is that I am very free, that I’ve managed to be who I wanted to be without compromising.
7. I wanted to be an independent woman, a woman who could pay for her bills, a woman who could run her own life – and I became that woman.
8. The most important relationship you have in life is the one you have with yourself. And then after that, I’d say once you have that, it may be hard work, but you can actually design your life.
9. Do I believe in reincarnation? Well, let’s say that I believe in karma. I think you make your own karma.
10. My face carries all of my memories. Why would I erase them?
Are you growing wilder? Join me on my Growing Wilder Journey Through The Chakras E-Course and awaken your feminine energy. It´s your time to bloom. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.