Louise L. Hay is a best-selling author, speaker and inspirational teacher whose healing techniques, affirmations and positive thinking have inspired millions worldwide. Louise passed away on the 30th August 2017. In honour of a woman who inspired so many people to heal themselves. 10 Louise Hay quotes to remind you to grow wilder…
1. “Loving the self, to me, begins with never ever criticizing ourselves for anything. Criticism locks us into the very pattern we are trying to change. Understanding and being gentle with ourselves helps us to move out of it. Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”
2. “You have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.”
3, “Would you really dig into yesterday’s garbage to make tonight’s meal? Do you dig into old mental garbage to create tomorrow’s experiences? If a thought or belief does not serve you, let it go! There is no written law that says that because you once believed something, you have to continue to believe it forever.”
4. “We forget that we create the situations, then we give our power away by blaming the other person for our frustration. No person, no place, and no thing has any power over us, for “we” are the only thinkers in our mind. We create our experiences, our reality, and everyone in it. When we create peace and harmony and balance in our mind, we will find it in our lives.”
5. “Each one of us has a three-year-old child within us, and we often spend most of our time yelling at that kid in ourselves. Then we wonder why our lives don’t work.”
6. “I find that when we really love and accept and APPROVE OF OURSELVES EXACTLY AS WE ARE, then everything in life works. It’s as if little miracles are everywhere.”
7. “Blame is useless. Blaming only gives away our power. Keep your power. Without 8. power, we cannot make changes. The helpless victim cannot see a way out.”
8. “You are wonderful.” “I love you.” How often do you tell yourself this?”
9. “We all have lessons to learn. The things that are so difficult for us are only the lessons we have chosen for ourselves. If things are easy for us, then they are not lessons, but are things we already know.”
10. “The one person I am with forever is me. My relationship with me is eternal. So I am my own best friend. ”
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.