Sheryl Crow is one of my all-time favourite singer-songwriters. She could teach us a thing or two on the subject of growing wilder… here are 10 Sheryl Crow lyrics to remind you to grow wilder….
1.”It’s not having what you want. It’s wanting what you’ve got.” (Soak Up The Sun)
2. “Every day is a winding road. I get a little bit closer. Every day is a faded sign. I get a little bit closer to feeling fine” (Every Day Is A Winding Road)
3. “If it makes you happy. It can’t be that bad. If it makes you happy. Then why the hell are you so sad?” (If It Makes You Happy)
4. “I would have given you all of my heart. But there’s someone who’s torn it apart. And he’s taken just all that I have. But if you want I’ll try to love again”. (First Cut Is The Deepest)
5. “That not everything is gonna be the way you think it ought to be. It seems like every time I try to make it right it all comes down on me. Please say honestly you won’t give up on me. And I shall believe” (I Shall Believe)
6. “I’d like to see the Riviera and slow dance underneath the stars. I’d like to watch the sun come up in a stranger’s arms” (Home)
7. “I`m a bitch, I`m a lover. I`m a child, I`m a mother. I`m a sinner, I`m a saint. I do not feel ashamed. I`m your hell, I`m your dream. I`m nothing in between you know you wouldn’t want it any other way.” (I´m A Bitch)
8. “Something is happening. Everything’s different but everything is fine. This is the good stuff. Yesterday’s only what you leave behind. It’s only in your mind”
9. “I’m standing in the middle of the desert. Waiting for my ship to come in. But now no joker, no jack, no king. Can take this loser hand and make it win” (Leaving Las Vegas)
10. “Let’s get free, let’s get free. You gotta believe in what you feel and feel what you believe. Let’s get free, let’s get free. You can open up your heart. ‘Cause love is all you need. Oh, love is all you need” (Let´s Get Free)
Are you growing wilder? Join me on my Growing Wilder 10 Day Journey Through The Chakras E-Course and awaken your wild energy. It´s your time to bloom. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.