J.M. Storm is the Author of Burnt Corners and In My Head. His poetry has taken the internet by storm! Here are 10 J.M.Storm quotes to remind you to grow wilder…
1. The day I changed was the day I quit trying to fit into a world that never really fit me.
2. Forget prince charming or sentries with shiny shields. Look for a knight with a decent vocabulary and dents in his Armour.
3. You can skip the act because she knows bullshit when she smells it. She doesn´t want a fairytale. She just wants real.
4. She was finally ok. Or at least she believed. She had no idea where she was going, but she sure knows where she has been and anywhere was better than that.
5. She is a beautiful piece of broken pottery, put back together with her own hands. And a critical world judges her cracks while missing the beauty of how she made herself whole again.
6. Her walk is like a shot of whiskey. Neat and strong and full of purpose. So many underestimate her punch.
7. She has so many moments of weakness when she believes she needs someone to save her. Then she smiles when she remembers that she is the heroine of her own story.
8. Darling, you don´t need all of that armour. Because what lives inside, they cannot break.
9. She loves moonlight and rainstorms and so many other things that have soul.
10. She became dangerous to them when she no longer needed or cared for their approval.
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.