Robert M. Drake is a self-published writer who took Instagram by storm with simple yet beautiful verses and wildish poems. Here are 10 Robert M. Drake quotes to remind you to grow wilder.
1. “She was a beautiful dreamer. The kind of girl, who kept her head in the clouds, loved above the stars and left regret beneath the earth she walked on.”
2 “A tamed woman will never leave her mark in the world.”
3. “Somewhere along the way we all go a bit mad. So burn, let go and dive into the horror, because maybe it’s the chaos which helps us find where we belong.”
4. “Don’t think. It complicates things. Just feel, and if it feels like home then follow its path.”
5. “The fear of loving a dog, is knowing one day they’ll be gone and you could never find eyes that express all that you feel.”
6. “We are beautiful things, wild things, searching for the brilliance within us.”
7. “To change the world we must heal our women, because it is the women who teach us how to love.”
8. “One Day, You’ll make Peace with your Demons, And the Chaos in your Heart will settle Flat. And maybe for the first Time in your Life, Life will Smile right back at You and Welcome you Home…”
9. “If there is something you must know before I let you go; it is this: in your journey you will meet broken people, hateful people and people who have lost the sight for their glory. And the beauty of it all is this: I will tell you to love them, to love them deeply and show them how some of us still care. Never give up on them, for to give up on them is to destroy a reflection of ourselves.”
10. “Stop looking for something when something has already found you. You have been living with your eyes closed. Awaken, it’s there. Take it, it’s yours.”
Are you growing wilder? Join me on my Growing Wilder Journey Through The Chakras E-Course and awaken your feminine energy. It´s your time to bloom. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.