Thelma and Louise. The original road trippers and probably the best-known adventure friends. Heck, they grew a little wilder than needed. Let´s take a trip down memory lane with 10 Thelma & Louise quotes to remind you to grow wilder without going completely over the edge …
1. You said you and me was gonna get outta town and, for once, just really let our hair down. Well, darlin’, look out, ’cause my hair is comin’ down!
2. You’ve always been crazy, this is just the first chance you’ve had to express yourself.
3. I feel really awake. I don’t recall ever feeling this awake. You know? Everything looks different now. You feel like that? You feel like you got something to live for now?
4. Mess with me and I´ll wait for karma to do its job. Mess with my friend and I become karma
5. A friend will help you up if you are knocked down by someone. A best friend will say “stay down. I´ve got this.
6. I´ve had it up to my ass with sedate.
7. You know good and damn well what I´m talking about.
8. As long as everything is exactly the way I want it. I´m totally flexible.
9. You get what you settle for.
10. Something’s, like, crossed over in me and I can’t go back. I mean I just couldn’t live.
Join me on a wild adventure on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago. We´ll walk the way together and see what magic awaits us. Visit my Camino de Santiago page or click the link below for full details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.