Tom Petty was a legendary singer, songwriter and front man of the heartbreakers who sadly passed away on the 2nd October 2017…here are 10 Tom Petty Quotes/Lyrics to remind you to grow wilder.
1. You belong among the wildflowers. You belong in a boat out at sea. You belong with your love on your arm. You belong somewhere you feel free
2. Well some say life will beat you down. Break your heart, steal your crown. So I’ve started out for God knows where. I guess I’ll know when I get there. (Learn How To Fly)
3. Go after what you really love and find a way to make that work for you, and then you’ll be a happy person.
4. I was born a rebel. Down in Dixie on a Sunday morning. Yeah – with one foot in the grave. And one foot on the pedal. I was born a rebel.
5. You and I will meet again, When we’re least expecting it, One day in some far off place, I will recognize your face, I won’t say goodbye my friend, For you and I will meet again.
6. I developed a problem with authority. Any time that authority was what I interpreted as being unjust, I stood up to it, and that became my personality.
7. I think television’s become a downright dangerous thing. It has no moral barometer whatsoever. If you want to talk about something that is all about money, just watch the television.
8. Do something you really like, and hopefully it pays the rent. As far as I’m concerned, that’s success.
9. She’s gonna listen to her heart. It’s gonna tell her what to do. Well, she might need a lot of lovin’. But she don’t need you.
10. I wanna glide down over Mulholland. I wanna write her name in the sky. I’m gonna free fall out into nothin’. Gonna leave this world for awhile.
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.