Bob Dylan – The legendary singer/songwriter who prefers to be known as a poet. Bob has been around for a long time, my friends. For five decades his music has influenced generation after generation impacting on political and social norms.
Here are 10 Bob Dylan quotes to remind you to grow wilder:-
1. I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom.
2. The land created me. I’m wild and lonesome. Even as I travel the cities, I’m more at home in the vacant lots.
3. Democracy don’t rule the world, You’d better get that in your head; This world is ruled by violence, But I guess that’s better left unsaid.
4. Just because you like my stuff doesn’t mean I owe you anything.
5. People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.
6. What’s money? A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do.
7. Behind every beautiful thing is some kind of pain.
8. He who is not busy being born, is busy dying.
9. The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind.
10. Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2017. All Rights Reserved.