Rumi is one of the world’s greatest poets of all time.
Over centuries, his poems and quotes have inspired the hearts and souls of millions of people… inspiring greater love, faith, comedy and humanity in the world.
Here are 10 of Rumi quotes to remind you to grow wilder.
1. “Out beyond the world of ideas of wrong doing and right doing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”
2. “Stop acting so small. You are the entire Universe in ecstatic motion.”
3. “The wound is the place where the light enters you.”
4. “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
5. “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
6. “I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my soul.”
7. ” Woman is a ray of God. She is not that earthy beloved. She is creative not created.”
8. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.”
9. “Ignore those that make you fearful and sad. That degrade you back to disease and death.”
10. “Your task is not to seek love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Samantha Wilson 2018. All Rights Reserved.