- healthy dental hygiene
- whiter teeth
- pink, healthy gums
- speeds up metabolism
- removes fuzzy morning fog
- prevents and fights tooth decay
- protect teeth against bacterial rot
- improves digestion
- boosts immune system
- kills bad breath
(I prefer coconut oil but you can use olive oil or avocado oil)
4. Rinse out your mouth. DO NOT SWALLOW THE OIL as it is filled with bacteria. It is best to use salt water to rinse, then give your teeth a good brushing.
Things to Remember:
- Always use cold-pressed unrefined oil
- Use on an empty stomach
- Don’t swallow the oil has it has bacteria in it now
- Spit out in a container or outside in the ground since bacteria might not be good for the pipes.
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Alex Du Toit 2018. All Rights Reserved.