Making your own lip balm is easy and inexpensive. I love this recipe for lip balm. It is actually edible, so it is safe for your children (over 1). My children are constantly telling me how it is their favourite lip balm and how soft their lips are. They love it! I make this lip balm with all organic ingredients. It has about an SPF 4 so it nourishes and protects your lips. Enjoy!
This recipe will fill about 7-8 containers
1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Organic Beeswax
10 drops Organic Vanilla
1 T Raw Honey
1. Grate the Beeswax and put in a glass jar. Place jar in a pot with a bit of water.
2. At the same time melt the Coconut Oil.
3. When melted take off the heat.
4. Combine Coconut Oil and Beeswax then add Vanilla and Honey and stir really well.
5. Immediately pour mixture into lip balm containers.
6. Allow to cool completely. Place lids on.
Women try to tame themselves as they get older but the women who feel and look the best are the ones who grow wilder. Join me on my Growing Wilder E-Course and awaken your wild spirit. Click below for details.
(c) Alex Du Toit 2018. All Rights Reserved.